Monday, 7 July 2014

TRIANGL vanilla ice bikini: review


I'm so in love with my new TRIANGL bikini - it is so so perfect! I've been seeing TRIANGL bikinis popping up all over the blogesphere and being sported by celebs. After browsing their store I really could not decide which one to pick as they are all so beautiful! In the end I opted for the bikini in vanilla ice (white to you and me) and I couldn't be happier with my decision.
I've always wanted a white bikini but regular white bikinis have a tendency to go see-through, so for that you might as well save some money and just go nude. The bikini is made from neoprene which is the material they make wetsuits with so it is really thick and not see-through whatsoever, so if like me you've always wanted a white bikini this one is the perfect option. Neoprene is also really moulding and flattering on the body, and that is what everyone wants out of a bikini, right?
All their bikinis come with a matching bag which I think is really handy, and if you like attention to detail, the ties have little square blocks at the end with the TRIANGL logo imprinted - a super cute touch.

Although they are quite expensive - this one retails at $79 - and I wouldn't normally pay that much for a bikini, they are an investment and excellent quality so they are definitely well worth it. I don't think regular bikinis will ever be good enough for me now - TRIANGL are definitely doing something right there, once you have one, you're going to want more!
If you are interested in buying one yourself I would recommend getting the next size up to what you normally wear because they don't stretch but their customer service team are so helpful and friendly and are on hand to advise on sizing quires.


Even the babe that is Vanessa Hudgens has this bikini. It's not very often I can say I own the same thing as a Hollywood A-lister! Admittedly, she looks 100x hotter in hers than I do and Yes I do have a girl crush on Vanessa and I ain't ashamed to admit it.

*Although this item was gifted to me, all views are my own*


36 comments:

  1. It looks gorgeous! I love Vanessa Hudgens too - what a babe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love white bikinis but I have always been scared that they would be see-through too! I NEED THIS!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is perfect then because it isn't see-through at all, it's the perfect white bikini!

      Delete
  3. I saw this on your Instagram and thought how awesome it looked. I love these swimwear designs!

    xo
    www.thisisfrancescarose.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Me too, their designs are so distinctive too which is cool :)

      Delete
  4. I've been lusting over these bikinis for months! They are a little pricey though :(
    Lacey-xoxo-

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well worth it though, you can just tell they will last for a long time :)

      Delete
  5. ohh la la! I bet u will look fab in this! Not sure i could pull off a white bikini! hehe!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I think they look nice on any skin tone, I've seen a really pale girl in one and she looked fab!

      Delete
  6. 100% better? Uh no! You're holding your own in that bikini!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I wish I could justify spending that much on swimwear :( Its a shame they are based in Aus because I'd be scared of it getting lost in the post! I want one for my holiday so badly!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They have tracked delievery so there shouldn't be any problems, mine arrived really quickly too xx

      Delete
  8. Oh la la it looks great! Is that you on the right you hottie! I may have to invest seen they are Australian and I'm In Australia, thanks for the review lovey :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, that is also Vanessa! I wish it was me! Perfect body, perfect hair and a perfect waterfall! Haha, you should! You'd be the sexiest on the beach in one ;)

      Delete
  9. I wish I'd have chose this one, I love it!!! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I almost got the same one as you, I love the blue colours, I think they will look so nice with a tan!

      Delete
  10. I really really want a Triangl bikini!! They're so gorgeous and the fact that they are made from neoprene is what really sells them to me (plus anything Vanessa Hudgens is OK with...). Yours looks so gorgeous and a really pretty colour :) Xx

    A Blonde Moment

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, the material is so flattering and thick but not hot, it was a genius idea on their part to make them from neoprene! You won't regret buying one, they are gorgeous!

      Delete
  11. Oh I really need one! I've been lusting after them for a while, xoxo.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are so nice, you should definitely take the plunge into the land of perfect swimwear!

      Delete
  12. I really want the turquoise one! x
    http://my--socalledlife.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I originally asked for that one but it wasn't in stock so I went for white. The turquoise one is such a beautiful colour

      Delete
  13. Dear, I found your blog randomly and I’d like to say it’s fabulous! I really like your amazing photos & style! Everything is perfect!

    would you like to follow each other with GFC?
    will be happy if you'll find a minute to see my blog:

    Blue and Birds (click)

    -Mari Carmen

    ReplyDelete
  14. How cute is that bikini!! And of course Vanessa Hudgens looks bangin'!!!
    xo TJ

    http://www.hislittlelady.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Would we expect anything less from VH?! Ultimate boho babe!

      Delete
  15. I LOVE this bikini Hayley! Bet you can't wait to wear it :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Replies
    1. It's a lovely colour isn't it :) xx

      Delete
  17. I agree with SecondStory Loft :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hello lovely, I've just come across your blog and it's amazing, so many wonderful photos!! I'm your newest follower and now looking forward to your next post! :) That bikini is beaut!!

    I have a new blog post up, so would love to know your thoughts! :)

    http://electricsunrise.blogspot.co.uk/

    xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh what the heck! I'll gladly be the only guy commenting on this post, Hayley-Eszti!!
    Good to see you today at my post by the way.
    Bikinis.....this one does look to be a good one! Not that I have EVER worn one mind you! Honestly, I haven't!! lol But hey, I trust your taste in all things fashionable Hayley-Eszti! You are the expert here! Your boyfriend will be the best judge, right!?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate it. Leave your blog links for me to look at and if you have a question don't forget to check back for a reply or tweet me directly @hayleyszucs :)