Monday, 23 June 2014

Q&A's - get to know me

I've been a little slack with posting recently, but I've been recovering from a viral infection so I have a valid excuse! I'm still not 100% so I thought I'd do a Q&A post with some FAQ's so you guys can get to know me a little better!


How do you pronounce your name?
OK so Hayley is obvious... but Eszti is pronounced like Es-zee-tee

What is your nationality?
I'm British Hungarian

Where are you from?
I spend my time between a seaside town on the East coast in Suffolk England, and in Madrid Spain with my handsome boyfriend.
I've also lived in Bedford, London and Barcelona

If you could live in any decade which would it be?
The 60's! If anyone has a time machine, hook me up!

How long have you been ill?
Severely ill for three years, but now that I know the signs I know that it all started in my early - mid teens

What is your proudest moment?
Probably when I started walking for the first time after loosing the use of my legs

What makes you laugh?
Adults in crocs, crocs with socks, crocs that tan holes on your feet

A random fact about you?
I had the hiccups non stop for 2 years (Take a moment to imagine how annoying that was)

What or who inspires you?
All of the friends I've made who are also ill, who fight to get through each day

Something we may not know about you?
My voice is on the guitar hero game

How much do you exercise?
If it wasn't for muscle spasms I wouldn't get any exercise at all ;)

Why is it so great to be a woman?
Because we never have more hair in our noses than on our heads

What makes you happy?
THIS:


Feel free to use any of these questions in your own Q&A blog post and let me know if you do one of your own in the comment section :)
Have a good week everyone!


31 comments:

  1. 'my voice is on the guitar hero game' WHAT?! EXPLAIN!
    I love a good Q and A. This is really interesting. I can't believe you had hiccups for two years! Poor you!! I remember there was this boy on tv once years ago who constantly had the hiccups and I remember thinking how awful that must be.

    xo
    www.thisisfrancescarose.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha, I did a lot of acting and an angency hooked me up! You can hear me saying 'awesome, cool, great' Oh god it was honestly hell! So glad they have stopped now!

      Delete
  2. That crocs photo, LOL!!!! I hate crocs too

    ReplyDelete
  3. How much do you exercise made me laugh, same for me!
    Nice to know you a little better x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha it's so true! My spasms wear me out though, so it counts

      Delete
  4. That last photo makes me happy too! Adorable!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! It's just too much cuteness for one photo!

      Delete
  5. Just a few first responses to that fascinating post. Which syllable is emphasized in your name? I wear crocs in the morning for Black Jack's first walk of the day (it's a very short one). They're so easy to slip on, and as you've guessed, I have no fashion sense :) I was a university student in the 60's. It was a truly happy time for me. Wow to the places you live! I did a similar post about myself (no.6 is no longer true. I like hockey but find the fights stupid) when I began blogging, but may do one again after realizing how much fun it was to read your post. Thanks, Hayley. Loved your proud moment and your happy pic!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the link Carol, I will have a look, thanks for stopping by! :)

      Delete
  6. Oh what a fab post Hayley. Such a good idea....& hiccups for 2 years wowzers!! Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks Alison! It was soooo annoying not only for me but for anyone near me for long periods of time!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can't imagine having the hiccups for 2 years! That's pretty stinken awesome that you are on the guitar hero game! I love love love your proudest moment - incredible. This post was fun! It's always great to get to know more!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, now everyone will think of me the next time they get the hiccups! Haha xx

      Delete
  9. great post! I hope you're feeling a bit better now lovely x
    http://my--socalledlife.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kate! Feeling a bit better now :)

      Delete
  10. Great post and I love it that your parents gave you an English/Hungarian name. It is beautiful and so are you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like having a fun name! And people trying to pronounce it (especailly my surname) is always fun!

      Delete
  11. H-E, hiccups for two years? Wtf?? I'm so sorry! !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Having chronic hiccups is a neurological condition - I'm a neurological nightmare!

      Delete
  12. Wow, we can't imagine having hiccups non stop for 2 years! That would be so annoying. We love the last picture, it brings a smile to our faces too!

    www.mkstyleramblings.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's soooo cute! Thank you for stopping by :)

      Delete
  13. Awesome post Hayley, It's good to get to know you a bit better hehe! Thats crazy that you had the hiccups for 2 years! That must of been intense! I love your happy photo, that makes me happy too :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Who wouldn't it make happy!? It's ADORABLE!

      Delete
  14. I'm so glad that you wrote how to pronounce your name! It makes it so much easier when I'm talking to Michael about other spoonie bloggers :) I love this post, I may just have to pinch this idea ;) I'm sorry to hear you've had a virus, I hope you pick up soon xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, it is a bit of a mouthful! Pinch it! I'd love to get to know you a bit better too :)

      Delete
  15. It's so cool that your voice is on the guitar hero game! haha xx

    http://mehshake.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha yeah it is pretty cool! My claim to 'fame'

      Delete
  16. Loved getting to know you better! Crocs are a crime against fashion lol

    ReplyDelete
  17. Lovely getting to know you better! It's funny to think I have probably heard your voice on the guitar hero game...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate it. Leave your blog links for me to look at and if you have a question don't forget to check back for a reply or tweet me directly @hayleyszucs :)