Monday, 27 January 2014

Birthday

On Saturday it was mine and my lovely twin brothers Birthday. We had a really enjoyable day, I love being a twin because I get to share it with Adam! We couldn't decide on what to do and me being pretty limited on what I can do only made it more difficult to come up with something, Summer Birthday people you have it SO easy! In the end we went for a walk (or in my case wheel) around Southwold - a lovely quaint neighbouring seaside town. We browsed around the town, I picked up a few beautiful pieces in a vintage shop and then we stopped off in a very English tearoom for some tea and a slice of delicious cake. The evening was spent at home eating good food and seeing friends. Luckily I've never been one to have big extravagant Birthdays, and I only have a small family so given my current situation that has panned out well! It wasn't too much for me to do, and it was more enough to make me happy :)









I took my camera along with me, as you can see it was such a cold grey day, we literally just missed a huge storm which was good as I really didn't fancy getting wet! Also thanks to everyone who messaged me wishing me a Happy Birthday, you lovely bunch of humans.

















































So here I am another year older, another year wiser, bla bla bla...





Hayley-Eszti xx

















Twitter: @hayleyszucs     Instagram: @hayley_eszti     Bloglovin: here

21 comments:

  1. So glad you & Adam had a good birthday!! Does that town have ANY cars in it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy belated birthday! Hope you and your twin brother had a lovely day out :) Xx

    http://thefashion-junkie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the both of you! Hope you enjoyed your birthdays!

    Love,

    Rowan


    Personal Style Blog WWW.REDREIDINGHOOD.COM

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely photos, hope you had a great time :)

    TERRIFACE | Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We had a great day and got spoilt by our friends and family!

      Delete
  5. You look wiser to me. . . Is that Wood's Ware or Booth's Old Willow patterned china that you're using? Looks like the Blue Willow pattern.

    I have wanted to see the British seashore, so thanks for sharing these photos; it's the next best thing. We've been getting some of those dark gray clouds here, too. Happy Belated Birthday to you and your brother!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have no idea what willow pattern it is?! Sorry, glad to have helped with your English seaside quest!

      Delete
  6. Happy belated birthday Hayley. Looks like a nice day despite the grey clouds! :) love the vintage tearoom and you look very stylish! Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was so cosy in there, we sat by an open fire and there was the cutest puppy asleep by it <3

      Delete
  7. happy belated birthday! I'm glad you had a really lovely day. The town looks CUTE

    Francesca xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Francesca, it's even nicer in summer

      Delete
  8. Happy Birthday! Southwold looks very familiar and I am pretty sure I must have had a family holiday there a long time ago! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's very popular for holidays, it's in Suffolk, you may have visited before swapping it for the beaches in Oz

      Delete
  9. Happy Belated Birthday to you and Adam! Oh to be in England at the sea shore. I'm getting nostalgic. I loved the picture of the two of you and also the one of you drinking TEA. This is the second British blog I read this morning and, would you believe it, they are drinking TEA in the other one as well. I know, I know, I used to live there..... all the best for the year ahead.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Inger! We do LOVE our tea here in England!

      Delete
  10. Aw, happy birthday to both of you! I haven't been out the front door for a month, so that looks like a perfect special day to me. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks E.M, I'm so sorry to hear you haven't been out in a month, things bad at the moment? I hope you can get out for a short while soon and breathe in some fresh air xx

      Delete
  11. Happy (very belated) birthday! It sounds like a lovely day despite the weather - and that looks like such an idyllic tearoom! I hope this year is a good one for both you and your twin : ) xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate it. Leave your blog links so I can come and read yours and if you have a question don't forget to check back or subscribe to comments for a reply :)