Wednesday, 8 January 2014

14.



I know I'm a bit late saying this and I did plan to post this last week but I had the chicken pox (for the second time in my life. Grumpy face. Like the first time round didn't leave me with enough scars! Anyway... I want to wish you all a very happy new year! I wish you all good health, and I hope all my spoonie friends with chronic illnesses find their symptoms improve some this year. I hope 2014 brings you all lots of happiness.

I want to thank everyone who followed my blog throughout 2013, for supporting me, and taking the time to write such sweet things to me, without sounding like a cliche it means so much to me and it's so nice to know that I have so many people rooting for me to recover behind my computer screen. I met some absolutely lovely people last year through blogging and I hope this year will be the same.

I'm now suffering with the January blues like I do every year :( but I should be back to blogging more often again now that all of the excitement has died down and things are getting back to normal.

2014, please be good to us!


Twitter: @hayleyszucs     Instagram: @hayley_eszti     Bloglovin: here

7 comments:

  1. 2014, please be good to us! - I second that!
    January is quiet to allow us to organize ourselves. I get lots of writing done during this time, as outside isn't as tempting. Hang in there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy new year :D

    placeb0effect.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Take care in 2014 and hope all goes well for you and Alex. Think we all get new year blues!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a wonderful 2014 & FEEL BETTER!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you are feeling better Hayley and yes lets hope 2014 is a good one for all of us :) x

    ReplyDelete
  6. And Happy New Year to you!!
    Oh those January Blues! You are not alone Hayley-Eszti. Here's to the best for you and yours in 2014!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope this new year will be good to you. I am so glad I posted that post of yours, as I see above that three of my long-time blogger friends became your friends too through that post. And I know that when last I looked, your post had close to 500 views, so your words have spread. Hugs from the canyon......

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate it. Leave your blog links so I can come and read yours and if you have a question don't forget to check back or subscribe to comments for a reply :)