Sunday, 22 December 2013

Christmas in Vogue

I have been collecting vogues since I was about 13 when my mum gave me one of her old vogue body and beauty books from the 60s that her mum gave to her when she was younger. I fell in love with it straight away. I loved looking at all the front covers through the decades and I loved the vintage photography. Christmas vogue specials always catch my eye. I don't know what it is about them, some of them are amongst my selection of all time favourite vogue covers and campaigns. I just have to share some of them with you.
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
 

5 comments:

  1. I LOVE them--happy holidays to you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very stylish, very elegant. Vogue used great photographers and treated fashion as drama. Thanks for sharing these images.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! Love these, Hayley-Eszti. They are done so professionally and precise. Thanks for sharing and Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous. Love Vogue, love the first two x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate it. Leave your blog links so I can come and read yours and if you have a question don't forget to check back or subscribe to comments for a reply :)